Innovate With Us
“Innovation is the only way to win”, Steve Jobs said, and we couldn’t agree more. That is why we are keen advocates of the digital transformation of both the business world and the legal industry.
We cannot view the emerging new technologies or any kind of innovation through the optic of the past. Consequently, being open minded, creative, experimental and adventurous are of key importance when we are thinking about the future. Our clients have always been motivating allies on the innovation journey, but it is a never ending road, and one we would like you to join us on.
If you feel like any of the options below could be a part of your journey, ping us! Let’s have a cup of regular or e-coffee!
We, at KassaiLaw, are looking for the newest members
of our constantly growing team!
You are the missing piece if you are a law student with at least 6 finished semesters, you are keen on learning how to assist startup projects across the EU, if you are interested in gaining work experience in an international environment without the atmosphere of the multinational law firm chains and if you believe that the Scandinavian business culture and the result and project-oriented professional work are more of the future than the classic schemes.
Tasks you can easily bump into:
- Introduce a third country waste management firm into the EU market – #foodtech
- Decide how to handle conflict over GDPR and money-laundering in case of a cryptocurrency exchange company or how to implement a DAO structure into law – #fintech
- Help build up a business model supporting women’s IT education – #edtech
- Be part of developing your city to become more liveable – #smartcity
- Or just help us revolutionize the legal industry
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Diversity in tasks, filled with new challenges, creativity, and introduction to the ever-changing world of technology and innovation within the EU
- Flexible working hours, which can work perfectly well along your university studies
- Salary, because we know you give us your time, contribute, and add value to our work
- Fluency in English – other languages are not expected but a plus
- Self-sufficiency, proactive and open-minded attitude
- Creativity and the ability to think out of the box
- Interest in technology
- Terms studying abroad are advantage
BRAND MANAGER INTERN
KassaiLaw, a Swedish-Hungarian law firm working with Scandinavian and CEE start-ups and entrepreneurs is seeking a motivated, agile, and down-to-earth brand manager intern for daily care of our PR and marketing activity and assistance in the rapid turnover of our day-to-day work.
- All-round cooperation in our media communication
- Managing and coordinating our social media platforms
- Marketing and PR strategy planning
- Managing plannings and execution of our marketing campaigns
- Content creation for marketing channels
- Evaluation of our media presence
- Regular event lookout
- Organising participation both at online and offline events
- Networking and representing the company towards media outlets
What we offer:
- An international working environment
- Scandinavian business culture
- A wide variety of tasks, filled with new challenges
- Flexible, independent, part-time work (10-15 hours per week)
- Home office with a weekly office day
- Remuneration subject to negotiation
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, precisely and accurately
- Self-sufficiency, proactive mindset
- Ideally currently working towards a university degree in marketing, communication or a related field
- Previous experience in the field, especially in content production
- Graphic and design skills
- Knowledge of website management
Our work environment shall not be strictly and firmly determined by others with completely different preferences, lifestyles or biorhythms. We believe in a world and a work environment in which your work is challenging and makes you grow, where it creates value and social impact and can be tailored to fit your life and your personal work-life balance needs as best befits you.
We lawyers are lucky to have jobs that can be organized according to the above principles, which is why we have always promoted options like remote work, part-time jobs or deadlines with flexible working hours instead of must do office hours. Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, prefer to work from home or from a summer house, have errands to do just want to have a coffee with your friend in the middle of the day, that is not a problem for us, as long as you meet your deadlines. It is also important to see that these conditions obviously require a personality with self-discipline and self-motivation, someone who doesn’t have to have a boss behind their back checking and controlling them in order to achieve and perform the delegated tasks.
If you share these values and would like to have an ‘office job’ set up in line with 21st century expectations, get in touch, we will be happy to get to know you.
Do you have a tech tool which could be useful for our clients or us? Let’s cooperate!
We are constantly looking for new tools to improve and simplify our clients’ lives or our practice in the course of the current digital transformation. Do you have one? Send us a one-pager or a short introduction and we will get back to you about potentially partnering up in the framework of KassaiLaw Tech Pool.
Being digitally aware, by default we had already built our business model in 2012 on cloud-based systems and different online tools that make flexibility, remote work and online cooperation easily possible. Furthermore, we adopted different automation and tech tools powered by AI in the course of our work to eliminate the manpower needed for time-consuming, less value-added work and easy processes. This process, however, is far from its conclusion.
If you have a tech tool that could be a great fit in the portfolio we can offer to our clients or adopt in our own work, let us know. We are happy to have more partners in our tech pool to support our mission of a tech shaped future.
Do you have a tech tool in mind which could be useful for either our clients or ourselves, and need some capital? We can help!
Do you need seed capital? Send us a one-pager or a short introduction about your project or company and we will get back to you to get to know you better.
We know how hard it is to innovate in industries with deep rooted traditions and businesses with it-has-always-worked-like-this attitudes. We would like to help you face these challenges so we invest in companies that are aiming to digitally transform the business world. You can work in any field, we are interested in and open to any innovative projects, from healthtech to spacetech, from gaming to deep learning. Since we have already seen a lot, if smart money is what you prefer, we might be the perfect allies.
If you have a tech tool that is only inches away from success, but pre-seed or seed capital is missing for the breakthrough, let us know. We would love to have an introductory meeting with you and your team.